Full payment is required at the time of check-in
|Adult||4,000 yen + tax|
|Child (Age 6-12)||2,000 yen + tax|
Children under 6 stay free.
- Party to your heart’s content without worrying about having to drive home! Dine at the Winds and add an all-you-can-drink plan for 2000 yen (tax included, max 2 hours).
- 16 sqm rooms and large balconies with full bathrooms.
- We have the BEST sunset view. Enjoy the evening glow over the Sado Island from the balcony facing the Sea of Japan.
- Ideal for beach vacations, water sports, fishing, sightseeing and more. 8 minutes drive to Nozumi Beach and 30 min drive to Tubame-sanjo Exit.
- We are surrounded by great nature…as a result, we do get some bugs. Sorry. We ask our guests to make their own beds (futons and beddings provided).
- Grade school children (age 6 - 12) stay at half price (2,000 yen + tax per child) - perfect for family vacations. Enjoy the swings in the Winds Park.
- The Lodge rooms are not sold on any major travel sites such as Rakuten or Jalan. Lucky for you, finding us here! No special weekend/summer rates - first come, first served. Ideal for a group trip!
- Total 16 rooms - all with a full bathroom and a TV set.
- 12 rooms sleep maximum 5 adults.
- Each room has a fridge and an electric kettle.
- Microwave, washer and drier available (free of charge) .
- Tooth brushes, towels, shampoo & conditioner, body soap, hand soap, hair drier supplied. Futons and bed lines are provided for self-serve bed making. (no need to put beds away when checking out)
- No dining facility in the guest house. Cafe Winds / Restaurant Banana Winds next to the parking are available for dining from 11:00am to 21:30 (last call 21:00).
- No smoking except out on the balcony
*All rooms are facing the ocean. please note some rooms have limited water view.
*No elevators in the guest house - stairs only.
Please fill out the form to book a room.
Submitting a form does not constitute a booking. We will contact you to confirm availability and booking. If you don’t hear from us within 48 hours of sending the form, please call 0258-75-3770.